Sounds like a marketing buzz? It is.
It does not prevent you from getting up to 8% OFF though.
Basically you earn a discount toward your next order.
5% on your first order,
6% - on the second one
starting from the third order.
Here is an example:
(it does not matter what is the face value
of an order,
$100 is taken for illustrative
- on your first $100 order you earn $5 (5%) toward your next order.
- on your 2d $100 order you apply the earned discount,
thus you pay $100-$5= $95 which in turn earns you:
* 6%= $5.7 toward your next order.
- your 3d $100 order with the previously earned discount applied goes down to $100-$5.7=$94.3 and creates
yet another discount of
$94.3 * 8% = $7.54.
- on subsequent orders you get a steady 8% OFF.